Dual plate wafer check valve
Light weight, versatile design, 80 to 90% lighter than conventional full-body check valves.
Reduces pipe supports, simplifies piping, easier, less costly installation.
Reduced thermal and seismic considerations.
No need for additional expensive support.
Optimum space utilization; simplified piping.
Spring-loaded, double door design has low cracking pressure.
Discs open 85° to ensure positive closing.
Materials and trims available for all services within temperature range.
Extended leg springs prevent seat wear caused by scrubbing.
Springs are precisely calculated to increase the responsiveness of the disc, thus reducing damaging effects of water hammer.
Resilient or metal-to-metal seat available.
Valve Size: 2”–76″ DN50–DN1900
Pressure: Class150LB to 2500LB PN10 to PN250
Materials : WCB, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, B148, A105, LF2, F304, F316
Design and Manufacturing Standards: API6D
Face to Face Standards: ASME B16.10
Flange Dimension Standards: ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, EN1092-1
Pressure Test Standards: API598, API 6D
Fire Safety Test Standards:API607
Quality/Product Certifications:ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
Fugitive Emissions: ISO 15848-1, API 622
NACE:NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175
Shutoff Class: API 598 (Zero Leakage),
Process Connection Types:Wafer type, Flange Type, Lug Type
1. We are specialized in valve manufacturing more than 30 years.
2. The most completely valves varieties, had developed 70 series more than 1600 models.
3. High quality, we have obtained certificates such as ISO, API,CE, PED,ABS,UC,BV, FM,WRAS,DV,GW,DNV,LR,BV.
1. 100% water and air pressure test before shipment.
2. We provide 18 months quality warranty after shipment.
ALL problems and feedbacks will be answered in 24 hours.